Providing exceptional compassionate patient care through education, response, and transport.
Continuously improving excellent patient services and education while adapting to meet the challenges of our unique island communities.
- Adopting innovative, island appropriate systems using best practices.
- Advocating for our patients’ needs.
- Building leadership and professionalism.
- Improving patient care and clinical quality.
- Delivering patient care in an environment of safety, confidentiality, and compassion.
- Developing a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Educating to decrease accidents and illnesses and increase community preparedness.
- Providing clinically relevant training.
- Fostering communication and cooperation with the community and other agencies.
- Meeting challenges with flexibility and creativity.
- Promoting an environment of trust, respect, and safety.
- Ensuring appropriate management of resources.