Job Posting for Outreach Assistant / Community Paramedicine EMT

Job Goal: The Outreach and Operations Assistant spends approximately 75% of their time on outreach projects and community paramedicine with the remaining 25% of time is spent on operations administrative/clerical duties. The Outreach Assistant coordinates all aspects of community educational courses and acts as registrar and administrative coordinator to keep the agency in compliance with American Heart Association Community Training Center and the San Juan School of Wilderness EMS / SOLO. This position is responsible for coordinating other agency outreach programs including Car Seat Safety and Installation and Bicycle Helmet Distributions.

In the area of operations this position is responsible 911 backfill response and assisting Administrator in staff scheduling and tracking small and attractive assets.

Click here for requirements, responsibilities and other details.

Please email your application (resume, cover letter) to nbutler@sanjuanems.org. Email is the preferred method, but if you would like to mail it:

SJI EMS
PO Box 2178
Friday Harbor, WA 98250