On January 11, 2014 San Juan Island EMS and MedEvac held their annual Awards Banquet at the San Juan Island Yacht Club.
The agency celebrated an historic year of community service including:
- Becoming CAMTS Critical Care Accredited at the ground and fixed wing levels
- Becoming members of AAMMP , allowing MedEvac Members the ability to join from other islands and enjoy reciprocal relationships with several other programs.
- Being awarded the 2013 Fixed Wing Award of Excellence by the Association of Air Medical Services.
EMTs were recognized with the following awards:
- EMT of the Year Maddy Anderson
- Rookie of the Year Doug Harmon
- Chief’s Award Cady Davies
- Officer of the Year Deanna Banry
- Medical Program Director’s Award Robin DeLazerda