Do You Know What To Do In An Emergency?
When you have an emergency, immediately call 9-1-1 and give the dispatcher the following information:
- Nature of the illness or accident
- Number of people involved
- Exact location including address, apartment number or block of the street
- Your name and call back number
- Anything else the dispatcher might ask
- DO NOT HANG UP UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY THE DISPATCHER
Our EMS agency will be immediately dispatched via radio/pager to the call. The on-call paramedic and several volunteer EMTs will arrive within minutes of your request.